Posted to sci.electronics.design,alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

Default Coming Soon th the USA...

Coming Soon th the USA...

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/uk_news/e...er/7876308.stm

Big brother at its finest :-(

...Jim Thompson
--
| James E.Thompson, P.E. | mens |
| Analog Innovations, Inc. | et |

Think things are bad now? Wait until Obama "takes care" of you.
Posted to sci.electronics.design,alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

On Sat, 07 Feb 2009 11:07:33 -0700, Jim Thompson
wrote:

Coming Soon th the USA...

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/uk_news/e...er/7876308.stm

Big brother at its finest :-(

...Jim Thompson

The restriction on tinted windows in the UK is so surveilance and
speed camaras can get a clear picture of the driver.
Posted to sci.electronics.design,alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

wrote:

Coming Soon th the USA...

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/uk_news/e...er/7876308.stm

Big brother at its finest :-(

...Jim Thompson

The restriction on tinted windows in the UK is so surveilance and
speed camaras can get a clear picture of the driver.

I know. We have the same issue in AZ (*)

I'm open to suggestions as to how to make photo of driver or plate
impossible, yet pass a visual check.

(*) The usual way it's avoided in AZ is you wear a Halloween mask of
our former governor (now gone to Homeland Security :-) Only problem
is that she's uglier than Janet Reno, so you scare other drivers.

...Jim Thompson
--
| James E.Thompson, P.E. | mens |
| Analog Innovations, Inc. | et |

The truth is incontrovertible
Democrats may attack it
Ignorant Liberals may deride it
But in the end, there it is

- Winston Churchill (edited)
Posted to sci.electronics.design,alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

"Jim Thompson" wrote in
message ...
Coming Soon th the USA...

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/uk_news/e...er/7876308.stm

Big brother at its finest :-(

Technically if he didn't have a valid licence then he can't be insured -
which would entitle the police to seize the vehicle, it would be kept at an
impound lot for up to 14 days and only be collected by someone with the full
set of driving documents or on a trailer, there's also nearly £200 impound
fee + £12/day storage. Otherwise the car would be crushed, sold at auction
or converted for use as a bait car.

The same applies for no tax disc or MOT test certificate.

Posted to sci.electronics.design,alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

On Sat, 7 Feb 2009 21:14:11 -0000, "ian field"
wrote:

"Jim Thompson" wrote in
message ...
Coming Soon th the USA...

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/uk_news/e...er/7876308.stm

Big brother at its finest :-(

Technically if he didn't have a valid licence then he can't be insured -
which would entitle the police to seize the vehicle, it would be kept at an
impound lot for up to 14 days and only be collected by someone with the full
set of driving documents or on a trailer, there's also nearly ò00 impound
fee + ñ2/day storage. Otherwise the car would be crushed, sold at auction
or converted for use as a bait car.

The same applies for no tax disc or MOT test certificate.

Nice. Just like our RICO statutes.

...Jim Thompson
--
| James E.Thompson, P.E. | mens |
| Analog Innovations, Inc. | et |

I love to cook with wine Sometimes I even put it in the food

Posted to sci.electronics.design,alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

"Jim Thompson" wrote in
message ...
wrote:

"Jim Thompson" wrote in
message ...
Coming Soon th the USA...

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/uk_news/e...er/7876308.stm

Big brother at its finest :-(

Technically if he didn't have a valid licence then he can't be insured -
which would entitle the police to seize the vehicle, it would be kept at
an
impound lot for up to 14 days and only be collected by someone with the
full
set of driving documents or on a trailer, there's also nearly ò00 impound
fee + ñ2/day storage. Otherwise the car would be crushed, sold at auction
or converted for use as a bait car.

The same applies for no tax disc or MOT test certificate.

Nice. Just like our RICO statutes.

As well as ANPR equipped police patrols (tax, MOT & insurance are all on the
police national computer now) We have DVLA vans scouring all the side
streets clamping any untaxed vehicles they find.

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

wrote:

Coming Soon th the USA...

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/uk_news/e...er/7876308.stm

Big brother at its finest :-(

...Jim Thompson

The restriction on tinted windows in the UK is so surveilance and
speed camaras can get a clear picture of the driver.

I know. We have the same issue in AZ (*)

I'm open to suggestions as to how to make photo of driver or plate
impossible, yet pass a visual check.

If the picture is taken with a flash than install a flash or two near the
licence plate, trigger on incoming flash and fire back and fire back.

(*) The usual way it's avoided in AZ is you wear a Halloween mask of
our former governor (now gone to Homeland Security :-) Only problem
is that she's uglier than Janet Reno, so you scare other drivers.

...Jim Thompson

--
Boris
Posted to sci.electronics.design,alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

Jim Thompson wrote:

Coming Soon th the USA...

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/uk_news/e...er/7876308.stm

Big brother at its finest :-(

The tinting thing alone only earned him a citation. But without a valid
license (the article doesn't elaborate on the exact problem) he couldn't
be allowed to drive on.

They offered to allow him to arrange removal of the vehicle, which he
could not. Perhaps this would only have involved him calling a friend to
drive it away. Failing that, the police had it removed.

I don't know what the traffic act cited states, but this only appears to
be a case of having a vehicle removed from the right of way for safety
reasons. Not confiscated or anything.

I say this is great! I wish our state would make unlicensed drivers get
out and walk. And have the beaters towed straight to the crusher. Anyone
driving a $200K Bentley can undoubtedly cover the impound fees. Or the
vice squad gets a nice undercover vehicle for their fleet.

--
Paul Hovnanian
Power corrupts. And atomic power corrupts atomically.
Posted to sci.electronics.design,alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

Jim Thompson wrote:

Coming Soon th the USA...

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/uk_news/e...er/7876308.stm

Any footballer deserves it.

"When asked to provide his documentation, it was discovered the driver
did not have a full UK driving licence and was advised to arrange
removal of the car.

"As he could not arrange this, the car was removed under Section 165 of
Road Traffic Act 1988."

I should damn well hope so !

Graham

Posted to sci.electronics.design,alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

wrote:

Coming Soon th the USA...

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/uk_news/e...er/7876308.stm

Big brother at its finest :-(

...Jim Thompson

The restriction on tinted windows in the UK is so surveilance and
speed camaras can get a clear picture of the driver.

It also helps you see out the windows !

Graham

Posted to sci.electronics.design,alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

ian field wrote:

As well as ANPR equipped police patrols (tax, MOT & insurance are all on the
police national computer now) We have DVLA vans scouring all the side
streets clamping any untaxed vehicles they find.

Well ... it IS the law ! You can declare SORN (statutory off road notification)
if you have somewhere to put it.

Graham

Posted to sci.electronics.design,alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

"Paul Hovnanian P.E." wrote:

Jim Thompson wrote:

Coming Soon th the USA...

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/uk_news/e...er/7876308.stm

Big brother at its finest :-(

The tinting thing alone only earned him a citation. But without a valid
license (the article doesn't elaborate on the exact problem) he couldn't
be allowed to drive on.

They offered to allow him to arrange removal of the vehicle, which he
could not. Perhaps this would only have involved him calling a friend to
drive it away. Failing that, the police had it removed.

A typical tow-away fee is around £100. Not exactly a great hardship for an
overpaid ball-kicker. Storage is around £10/day until reclaimed with the
correct documentation, and presumably the overtinted film removed in this
case.

I don't know what the traffic act cited states, but this only appears to
be a case of having a vehicle removed from the right of way for safety
reasons. Not confiscated or anything.

Correct.

I say this is great! I wish our state would make unlicensed drivers get
out and walk.

What do they do at the moment ?

And have the beaters towed straight to the crusher. Anyone
driving a $200K Bentley can undoubtedly cover the impound fees. Or the
vice squad gets a nice undercover vehicle for their fleet.

I'm sure they'd like one of those. Arrogant ****-witted footballers (soccer
to you guys) shouldn't think they can break the law with impunity.

Graham

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

wrote:

Coming Soon th the USA...

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/uk_news/e...er/7876308.stm

Big brother at its finest :-(

...Jim Thompson

The restriction on tinted windows in the UK is so surveilance and
speed camaras can get a clear picture of the driver.

I know. We have the same issue in AZ (*)

I'm open to suggestions as to how to make photo of driver or plate
impossible, yet pass a visual check.

If the picture is taken with a flash than install a flash or two near the
licence plate, trigger on incoming flash and fire back and fire back.

[snip]

Thought of that. Wonder what their aperture time is?

Also thought of "corner reflectors" like on bicycles.

How about my face ?:-)

...Jim Thompson
--
| James E.Thompson, P.E. | mens |
| Analog Innovations, Inc. | et |

I love to cook with wine Sometimes I even put it in the food
Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.design

wrote:

Coming Soon th the USA...

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/uk_news/e...er/7876308.stm

Big brother at its finest :-(

...Jim Thompson

The restriction on tinted windows in the UK is so surveilance and
speed camaras can get a clear picture of the driver.

AFAIK the original argument was that dark tinting restricts the
driver's ability to see out and in particular use their mirrors, but
knowing the surveillance society in the UK that seems more likely.

But his car wasn't impounded because of the tint it was because the
driver didn't have a valid licence.

--
Jim Backus running OS/2 Warp 3 & 4, Mac OS X and Win98SE
bona fide replies to j dot backus the circle thingy jita dot

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.design

wrote:

Coming Soon th the USA...

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/uk_news/e...er/7876308.stm

Big brother at its finest :-(

...Jim Thompson

The restriction on tinted windows in the UK is so surveilance and
speed camaras can get a clear picture of the driver.

AFAIK the original argument was that dark tinting restricts the
driver's ability to see out and in particular use their mirrors, but
knowing the surveillance society in the UK that seems more likely.

Exactly the opposite ! The traffic cameras couldn't see in to identify
the driver.

But his car wasn't impounded because of the tint it was because the
driver didn't have a valid licence.

--
Best Regards:
Baron.

Posted to sci.electronics.design,alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

wrote:

The restriction on tinted windows in the UK is so surveilance and
speed camaras can get a clear picture of the driver.

The restriction on tinted windows here in the UK is for safety reasons.

Try driving around at night with mirrored sunglasses on and see how many
near misses you have, especially with cyclists and pedestrians!

The window tint limits required are primarily for safety reasons. In dull
conditions and at night, the driver's ability to see is severely hampered by
excessive tints. Not all countries have regulations as strict as the UK. In
these countries a number of road deaths have been directly attributed to the
driver being unable to see properly through a heavily tinted front
windscreen. In addition it is helpful for other road users to be able to see
the driver of the vehicle, particularly at junctions.
Motorcyclists are also subject to laws restricting tinted helmet visors.

Motor Vehicles first used before 1 April 1985:
The windscreen and front side windows must allow at least 70% of light to be
transmitted through them.
Motor Vehicles first used on or after 1 April 1985:
The light transmitted through the windscreen must be at least 75%.
The front side windows must allow at least 70% of light to be transmitted
through them.
If the glass is tinted to a point whereby it lets through less light, then
the vehicle does not meet legal requirements.

Not "Big Brother" but common sense!

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.design

On Sun, 08 Feb 2009 09:37:03 GMT, "Jim Backus"
wrote:

[snip]

AFAIK the original argument was that dark tinting restricts the
driver's ability to see out and in particular use their mirrors, but
knowing the surveillance society in the UK that seems more likely.

[snip]

I've seen side-window tinting here in AZ that had a cut-out so you
could see the rear-view mirror.

...Jim Thompson
--
| James E.Thompson, P.E. | mens |
| Analog Innovations, Inc. | et |

It's what you learn, after you know it all, that counts.
Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

"Jim Thompson" wrote in
message news

wrote:

Coming Soon th the USA...

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/uk_news/e...er/7876308.stm

Big brother at its finest :-(

...Jim Thompson

The restriction on tinted windows in the UK is so surveilance and
speed camaras can get a clear picture of the driver.

I know. We have the same issue in AZ (*)

I'm open to suggestions as to how to make photo of driver or plate
impossible, yet pass a visual check.

If the picture is taken with a flash than install a flash or two near the
licence plate, trigger on incoming flash and fire back and fire back.

[snip]

Thought of that. Wonder what their aperture time is?

Also thought of "corner reflectors" like on bicycles.

How about my face ?:-)

To crack the camera?

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

On Sun, 8 Feb 2009 16:50:19 -0000, "ian field"
wrote:

"Jim Thompson" wrote in
message news

wrote:

Coming Soon th the USA...

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/uk_news/e...er/7876308.stm

Big brother at its finest :-(

...Jim Thompson

The restriction on tinted windows in the UK is so surveilance and
speed camaras can get a clear picture of the driver.

I know. We have the same issue in AZ (*)

I'm open to suggestions as to how to make photo of driver or plate
impossible, yet pass a visual check.

If the picture is taken with a flash than install a flash or two near the
licence plate, trigger on incoming flash and fire back and fire back.

[snip]

Thought of that. Wonder what their aperture time is?

Also thought of "corner reflectors" like on bicycles.

How about my face ?:-)

To crack the camera?

Naaaah! That's what the Janet Napolitano mask is for.

But that's a driving distraction... limits peripheral vision.

At the speeds I drive I need a clear view ;-)

Come on, engineers, what's the solution ?:-)

...Jim Thompson
--
| James E.Thompson, P.E. | mens |
| Analog Innovations, Inc. | et |

An engineer is supposed to have an inquisitive mind and question
unproven theories. Leftist weenies have neither attribute. Their
behavior is of a religious nature. Thus, like all religious nut-
cases, they should be culled out and disposed of.
Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

"Jim Thompson" wrote in
message ...
On Sun, 8 Feb 2009 16:50:19 -0000, "ian field"
wrote:

"Jim Thompson" wrote in
message news

wrote:

[...]

Slave flash as someone already suggested.

In the UK Gatso cameras take 2 pictures at a timed interval to prove
distance travelled over the timed period, so you need 2 slave flashes, I'd
suggest sensing the recharge current from the first flash to enable the
second flash so they don't both go off on the first flash.

If both slaves flash on the first Gatso flash then the second flash gets
your number and they nick you for attempting to pervert the course of
justice.

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

On Sun, 8 Feb 2009 18:58:12 -0000, "ian field"
wrote:

"Jim Thompson" wrote in
message ...
On Sun, 8 Feb 2009 16:50:19 -0000, "ian field"
wrote:

"Jim Thompson" wrote in
message news On Sat, 07 Feb 2009 18:11:08 -0500, Boris Mohar

wrote:

[...]

In AZ there's one flash from the front (to get your face... ID the
driver) and one flash in back (to get the plate).

I thought immediately of a slave flash, that having been one of my
first projects when I was a kid in the '50's (flashing Press 25's,
camera was Argus C-4 ;-)

Of course it was land-bound... photo toooob, etc.

I didn't have a strobe until a few years later.

I'll have to experiment here... wonder what a slave flash does to a
digital camera?

Also have to figure a way to keep the flash output above eye level of
other drivers. Otherwise I'd get sued for sure in our litigious
society.

...Jim Thompson
--
| James E.Thompson, P.E. | mens |
| Analog Innovations, Inc. | et |

I love to cook with wine Sometimes I even put it in the food
Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.design

wrote:

Jim Backus running OS/2 Warp 3 & 4, Mac OS X and Win98SE
bona fide replies to j dot backus the circle thingy jita dot
demon dot co dot uk

Liar! Jim Backus is dead!

Thurston Howell III?

Best regards,
Spehro Pefhany
Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

"Archimedes' Lever" wrote in message
On Sun, 08 Feb 2009 12:27:39 -0700, Jim Thompson
wrote:

On Sun, 8 Feb 2009 18:58:12 -0000, "ian field"
wrote:

"Jim Thompson" wrote in
message ...

wrote:

[...]

If you are planning on breaking the law by circumventing a camera shot
of your tag for running a red light, then I am quite sure that your
concern for other drivers' eyes are nil as you traipse through the
intersection as well.

****ing retards.

It is illegal to obscure your tag. 100% of the time. That is both from
human observance or any other ****ing method.

Idiots like you are going to usher in bluetooth ID of ALL cars, and big
brother will know where ALL of you idiots are at ALL times.

Someone probably *SHOULD* know where you are at all times!

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

On Sun, 8 Feb 2009 21:26:48 -0000, "ian field"
wrote:

.. .
wrote:

On Sun, 8 Feb 2009 18:58:12 -0000, "ian field"
wrote:

"Jim Thompson" wrote in
message ...

wrote:

[...]

Please don't feed the trolls, particularly AlwaysWrong... poor *******
;-)

...Jim Thompson
--
| James E.Thompson, P.E. | mens |
| Analog Innovations, Inc. | et |

I love to cook with wine Sometimes I even put it in the food
Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.design

wrote:

Jim Backus running OS/2 Warp 3 & 4, Mac OS X and Win98SE
bona fide replies to j dot backus the circle thingy jita dot
demon dot co dot uk

Liar! Jim Backus is dead!

Thurston Howell III?

Mr. Magoo.

--
http://improve-usenet.org/index.html

The crazy, and the insane.

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

In message , ian field
writes

"Archimedes' Lever" wrote in message
.. .
Idiots like you are going to usher in bluetooth ID of ALL cars, and big
brother will know where ALL of you idiots are at ALL times.

Someone probably *SHOULD* know where you are at all times!

I wouldn't worry about him too much, someone probably does know where he
is all the time, it's likely he has Internet access as part of his
social reintegration therapy.

--
Clint Sharp
Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

On Mon, 9 Feb 2009 18:03:56 +0000, Clint Sharp
wrote:

In message , ian field
writes

"Archimedes' Lever" wrote in message
. ..
Idiots like you are going to usher in bluetooth ID of ALL cars, and big
brother will know where ALL of you idiots are at ALL times.

Someone probably *SHOULD* know where you are at all times!

I wouldn't worry about him too much, someone probably does know where he
is all the time, it's likely he has Internet access as part of his
social reintegration therapy.

Bwahahahahaha!

...Jim Thompson
--
| James E.Thompson, P.E. | mens |
| Analog Innovations, Inc. | et |

I love to cook with wine Sometimes I even put it in the food
Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

"Archimedes' Lever" wrote in message
I usually just watch a first run flic like Taken or The Reader or other
such flic. I figure since I buy them when they hit disc format, I don't
need to also pay at the theater to have some lame punk kids **** up the
experience with their poorly raised slobbery.

I doubt the MPAA would agree with your figuring...

Tell us about the sensitive equipment you work on...

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

On Mon, 09 Feb 2009 19:34:40 -0800, Archimedes' Lever
wrote:

On Mon, 9 Feb 2009 17:19:04 -0800, "Joel Koltner"
wrote:

"Archimedes' Lever" wrote in message
. ..
I usually just watch a first run flic like Taken or The Reader or other
such flic. I figure since I buy them when they hit disc format, I don't
need to also pay at the theater to have some lame punk kids **** up the
experience with their poorly raised slobbery.

I doubt the MPAA would agree with your figuring...

Tell us about the sensitive equipment you work on...

I have several thousand dollars of Laser discs, DVDs, HD DVDs, and
BluRay DVDs that I pay full retail for and typically always have. I am
quite sure that the MPAA has no issue with me or my fully bought over the
years collection of films on disc, all legit.

The MPAA has nothing to do with my theater experience.

If I grab a screener online somewhere, or happen to be a reviewer that
gets early copies of films just arriving at the theater to critique.

I can put a copy on my PSP, watch it, and erase it when I am done.
Absolutely legal. Don't like it? Kiss my ass.

Sensitive equipment? I make electro-shock therapy apparatus... lean
in closer, and I'll tell you more about it, asshole.

Isn't it about time you had some more ECT yourself?

It might help to keep you out of the padded cell a bit longer.
Posted to sci.electronics.design,alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

Jim Thompson wrote:
Coming Soon th the USA...

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/uk_news/e...er/7876308.stm

Big brother at its finest :-(

There is slightly more big brother with free access. eg.

http://www.traffic-england.co.uk/motorwayflow.aspx

Pick a motorway M25 is usually nicely congested and click the show
cameras box, and you can have 30s updated realtime images from the UK
motorway network.

Regards,
Martin Brown

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

"Archimedes' Lever" wrote in message
Sensitive equipment? I make electro-shock therapy apparatus... lean
in closer, and I'll tell you more about it, asshole.

Come on, you can do better than that -- anonymously insulting people is easy.

Tell us about what you really work on in electronics!

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

Joel Koltner wrote:

"Archimedes' Lever" wrote in message
Sensitive equipment? I make electro-shock therapy apparatus... lean
in closer, and I'll tell you more about it, asshole.

Come on, you can do better than that -- anonymously insulting people is easy.

Tell us about what you really work on in electronics!

Come on Joel! If he told us, he'd have to kill himself. Oh, never
mind!

--
http://improve-usenet.org/index.html

The crazy, and the insane.
Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

"Archimedes' Lever" wrote in message
Information assurance, for starters. Cannot discuss anything that goes
any deeper than that.

Do you get to wear a patch on your jacket like this one? --
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:In..._Assurance.png . Do you carry a
sword and wear armor like the guy in the picture? That would be SO COOL,
don't you agree?

Besides, it would be a mile or two over your head anyway.

Undoubtedly. Show us a picture of something you've designed with pretty
flashing lights then -- I'm sure I could appreciate that.

Especially if they're multi-colored!

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

"Archimedes' Lever" wrote in message
Some aspect of it, sure. Maybe you could act as a sink and take some
of the sizzle off of it with your face.

Is that an offer for a company tour? Cool! What's the name and address of
your employer?

Your neurons are, that's for sure. Your mom shouldn't have given you
so much bad Rye bread.

No, no, it was all that peyote in college, dude.

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

On Wed, 11 Feb 2009 09:03:46 -0800, "Joel Koltner"
wrote:

"Archimedes' Lever" wrote in message
.. .
Some aspect of it, sure. Maybe you could act as a sink and take some
of the sizzle off of it with your face.

Is that an offer for a company tour? Cool! What's the name and address of
your employer?

Your neurons are, that's for sure. Your mom shouldn't have given you
so much bad Rye bread.

No, no, it was all that peyote in college, dude.

Sno-o-o-o-ort!

AlwaysWrong will NEVER disclose his employer because you'd then know
that he's just a janitor ;-)

...Jim Thompson
--
| James E.Thompson, P.E. | mens |
| Analog Innovations, Inc. | et |

I love to cook with wine Sometimes I even put it in the food

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

"Archimedes' Lever" wrote in message
news

wrote:

"Archimedes' Lever" wrote in message
Some aspect of it, sure. Maybe you could act as a sink and take some
of the sizzle off of it with your face.

Is that an offer for a company tour? Cool! What's the name and address
of
your employer?

Your neurons are, that's for sure. Your mom shouldn't have given you
so much bad Rye bread.

No, no, it was all that peyote in college, dude.

Sno-o-o-o-ort!

AlwaysWrong will NEVER disclose his employer because you'd then know
that he's just a janitor ;-)

...Jim Thompson

I clean up stupid mistakes made by retarded 'engineers' like you.
A lot of the fires I put our are stupid engineering mistakes made by
dip****s that you somehow remind me of with nearly every post you make.

Its easier to criticise the work of others than do a good job yourself.

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

wrote:

"Archimedes' Lever" wrote in message
m...
Some aspect of it, sure. Maybe you could act as a sink and take some
of the sizzle off of it with your face.

Is that an offer for a company tour? Cool! What's the name and address
of
your employer?

Your neurons are, that's for sure. Your mom shouldn't have given you
so much bad Rye bread.

No, no, it was all that peyote in college, dude.

Sno-o-o-o-ort!

AlwaysWrong will NEVER disclose his employer because you'd then know
that he's just a janitor ;-)

...Jim Thompson

I clean up stupid mistakes made by retarded 'engineers' like you.
A lot of the fires I put our are stupid engineering mistakes made by
dip****s that you somehow remind me of with nearly every post you make.

Its easier to criticise the work of others than do a good job yourself.

At least AlwaysWrong is smart enough to recognize his own name ;-)

...Jim Thompson
--
| James E.Thompson, P.E. | mens |
| Analog Innovations, Inc. | et |

Democrats are like cats...
They'll take a dump behind your couch and then feign ignorance
Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

wrote:

"Archimedes' Lever" wrote in message
om...
[...]

Dumb****, LEARN what the word INVENT means. I clean up the dumb****
mistakes of others. That's what I do. Sorry that you are so ****ing
thick that you are unable to grasp the utility of such a position.

You don't know the first thing about critique after a stupid remark
like that.

I certainly seem to have hit a raw nerve there!

Posted to sci.electronics.design,alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

On Sun, 8 Feb 2009 18:44:14 UTC, Archimedes' Lever
wrote:

Liar! Jim Backus is dead!

Curious, no one would ever bother making that statement about a John
Smith.

Still it is nice to have had a famous namesake. I prefer to remember
him in what was considered his best role as James Dean's father in
Rebel Without a Cause

--
Jim Backus running OS/2 Warp 3 & 4, Mac OS X and Win98SE
bona fide replies to j dot backus the circle thingy jita dot
demon dot co dot uk

Posted to sci.electronics.design,alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

wrote:

Liar! Jim Backus is dead!

Curious, no one would ever bother making that statement about a John
Smith.

Still it is nice to have had a famous namesake. I prefer to remember
him in what was considered his best role as James Dean's father in
Rebel Without a Cause

I have that on DVD. (Saw in it theater when first released.)

...Jim Thompson