Posted to sci.electronics.repair
Ron Ron is offline

Default Mystery Voices

Arfa Daily wrote:
"Ron" wrote in message

You have a ghost in your house and the recorder was picking up an EVP.
Do a google search for EVP. Lots of people use recorders to hear what
ghosts are saying. You can't hear them while recording, but the
playback has their voices imprinted on the tape.

There is an organization in Utah that has recorded some pretty strange
things.

Hmmm.... I have an easier time believing that Tesla was in contact
with Mars than a ghost in the machine (no pun intended). Still, I
guess as Mr. Spock is fond of saying, there are always possibilities.

Ron

"It's life Jim, but not as we know it ... " d;~}

Uh-huh... Bones, don't you mean "after-life?" :-)

Ron