Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic
Jim Thompson Jim Thompson is offline

Default Coming Soon th the USA...

On Thu, 12 Feb 2009 17:33:38 -0000, "ian field"
wrote:

"Archimedes' Lever" wrote in message
news
On Wed, 11 Feb 2009 10:16:28 -0700, Jim Thompson
wrote:

On Wed, 11 Feb 2009 09:03:46 -0800, "Joel Koltner"
wrote:

"Archimedes' Lever" wrote in message
m...
Some aspect of it, sure. Maybe you could act as a sink and take some
of the sizzle off of it with your face.

Is that an offer for a company tour? Cool! What's the name and address
of
your employer?

Your neurons are, that's for sure. Your mom shouldn't have given you
so much bad Rye bread.

No, no, it was all that peyote in college, dude.

Sno-o-o-o-ort!

AlwaysWrong will NEVER disclose his employer because you'd then know
that he's just a janitor ;-)

...Jim Thompson

I clean up stupid mistakes made by retarded 'engineers' like you.
A lot of the fires I put our are stupid engineering mistakes made by
dip****s that you somehow remind me of with nearly every post you make.

Its easier to criticise the work of others than do a good job yourself.

At least AlwaysWrong is smart enough to recognize his own name ;-)

...Jim Thompson
--
| James E.Thompson, P.E. | mens |
| Analog Innovations, Inc. | et |

Democrats are like cats...
They'll take a dump behind your couch and then feign ignorance