Posted to sci.electronics.components,sci.electronics.repair
Lostgallifreyan Lostgallifreyan is offline

Default spare parts for sony processor

"William Sommerwerck" wrote in
:

Manufacturers think that their parts departments ought to be profit centers
and charge outrageous prices. (I'll tell you a story about this another
time.)

True, often. Though to their credit, Yamaha suprised me in being able to sell
parts for some of their stuff for the same kinds of low costs as distributors
like Arrow or CPC. They're pretty cool if we want to fix stuff ourselves. I
did find cheaper for one 240x64 char display, but only on eBay, and I only
looked because Yamaha had sold out of theirs..