Posted to rec.crafts.woodturning
Arch Arch is offline

Default Sassafras gloat

Hi Gerald, I'm sorry your client blocked some of my posts, but you
didn't miss much.

Hi Mac, I'm just as sorry that too many made it to Mexico.

Here's some more scientific Cracker spam you'll remember while turning
your sassafras. Rosin gum becomes chewing gum if you chew it long
enough, but rabbit tobacco never becomes a 'home run' cigarette or even
a 14 cents a pack of 'wings' , not even 'ready to roll'. It's ok to use
kerosene on a sugar lump if you can't afford moonshine or can't inhale
turps vapors directly from the still.

It's been a cold winter this year. Guess you knew it would be when bacon
sputtered in the frying pan. Then there was always a cold sweet potato
and clabber sundae for desert before that terrible towel slathered with
musterole warmed you up in the cold bed across the room from the
fireplace.

I don't know what that ex patriate Mexican woodturner dealt with in his
wasted youth, but judging by the man, it couldn't have been good for
him. Now, I've done it.

Turn to Safety, Arch
Fortiter