Posted to rec.woodworking
Leon Leon is offline

Default dado sets: comments on delta 35-7680?

"Martin H. Eastburn" wrote in message
First investigate.

Plywood is metric and doesn't fit many dado blade sets.

I think I got one from De Walt that was filled with lots of
thin stacker's and contained a many chipper blades.

I can match anything with it. Be cautious - a good buy might
not fit todays wood that is coming from Chile or Canada.

A decent dado set will come with shim kits to correct that problem. My Dado
King set came with shims and I have never had a problem cutting a dado to
any thickness, metric, imperial, or custom.