Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic
Pomegranate Bastard Pomegranate Bastard is offline

Default Coming Soon th the USA...

On Mon, 09 Feb 2009 19:34:40 -0800, Archimedes' Lever
wrote:

On Mon, 9 Feb 2009 17:19:04 -0800, "Joel Koltner"
wrote:

"Archimedes' Lever" wrote in message
. ..
I usually just watch a first run flic like Taken or The Reader or other
such flic. I figure since I buy them when they hit disc format, I don't
need to also pay at the theater to have some lame punk kids **** up the
experience with their poorly raised slobbery.

I doubt the MPAA would agree with your figuring...

Tell us about the sensitive equipment you work on...

I have several thousand dollars of Laser discs, DVDs, HD DVDs, and
BluRay DVDs that I pay full retail for and typically always have. I am
quite sure that the MPAA has no issue with me or my fully bought over the
years collection of films on disc, all legit.

The MPAA has nothing to do with my theater experience.

If I grab a screener online somewhere, or happen to be a reviewer that
gets early copies of films just arriving at the theater to critique.

I can put a copy on my PSP, watch it, and erase it when I am done.
Absolutely legal. Don't like it? Kiss my ass.

Sensitive equipment? I make electro-shock therapy apparatus... lean
in closer, and I'll tell you more about it, asshole.

Isn't it about time you had some more ECT yourself?

It might help to keep you out of the padded cell a bit longer.