Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic
Jim Thompson Jim Thompson is offline

Default Coming Soon th the USA...

On Mon, 9 Feb 2009 18:03:56 +0000, Clint Sharp
wrote:

In message , ian field
writes

"Archimedes' Lever" wrote in message
. ..
Idiots like you are going to usher in bluetooth ID of ALL cars, and big
brother will know where ALL of you idiots are at ALL times.

Someone probably *SHOULD* know where you are at all times!

I wouldn't worry about him too much, someone probably does know where he
is all the time, it's likely he has Internet access as part of his
social reintegration therapy.

Bwahahahahaha!

...Jim Thompson
--
| James E.Thompson, P.E. | mens |
| Analog Innovations, Inc. | et |

I love to cook with wine Sometimes I even put it in the food