Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking,rec.woodworking
Calif Bill Calif Bill is offline

Default Workshops for RVs and Sailboats

"Leon" wrote in message

"Pete C." wrote in message
ster.com...

Leon wrote:

"Pete C." wrote in message
ster.com...

What kind of RV? I have had a large and well equipped truck camper for
few years and I still love it. Of course it has a lot less issues than
camper / RV with running gear will have.

Full blown dedicated RV's, Full standing up room through out the living
room, kitchen, bedroom, bathroom, and laundry and cab area.

FYI, a truck camper is a full blown dedicated RV, but due to the lack of
running gear it has a lot less maintenance issues. My truck camper has a
bathroom with shower, kitchen with stove / oven, microwave, double basin
sink, A/C, furnace, refrigerator, etc. All it lacks is standup headroom
in the bed area.

When I think truck camper, I think the shell that sets on top of the bed
rails that is no taller than the cab top and simply lets you lay down
protected from the elements in the bed of the truck.
I am familiar with what you have, I guess when I commented full blown RV I
really should have said "dedicated" RV and or Motor Home.

Don't know about sailboat workshops, but might not be much call for such.
As to RV's there are a couple of full time RVers that have a shop in a
trailer. Set up a toy hauler trailer as a shop and if small enough shop and
small Toad car could fit inside also.