Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.design
Jim Thompson Jim Thompson is offline

Default Coming Soon th the USA...

On Sun, 08 Feb 2009 09:37:03 GMT, "Jim Backus"
wrote:

[snip]

AFAIK the original argument was that dark tinting restricts the
driver's ability to see out and in particular use their mirrors, but
knowing the surveillance society in the UK that seems more likely.

[snip]

I've seen side-window tinting here in AZ that had a cut-out so you
could see the rear-view mirror.

...Jim Thompson
--
| James E.Thompson, P.E. | mens |
| Analog Innovations, Inc. | et |

It's what you learn, after you know it all, that counts.