Posted to uk.d-i-y
Geoff Lane Geoff Lane is offline

Default Low Voltage LED Spotlight

Adam Aglionby wrote:

If all the trafos are wired in parallel on one circuit and provided
you can get access to all of the trafos, remove all of the existing
tafos, paralell up the connections behind lamps and use a single 12V
constant voltage driver at easiest location with space.

Thanks for the links Adam, my problem is that with the wiring behind
ceiling plasterboard I cannot see where the wiring goes to or comes from.

I think I understand your explanation, you are suggesting the
transformers are all being fed off of one electrical spur.

I will think about that option.

Geoff Lane