Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic
Boris Mohar[_3_] Boris Mohar[_3_] is offline

Default Coming Soon th the USA...

On Sat, 07 Feb 2009 11:38:41 -0700, Jim Thompson
wrote:

On Sat, 07 Feb 2009 18:25:21 +0000, Raveninghorde
raveninghorde@invalid wrote:

On Sat, 07 Feb 2009 11:07:33 -0700, Jim Thompson
wrote:

Coming Soon th the USA...

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/uk_news/e...er/7876308.stm

Big brother at its finest :-(

...Jim Thompson

The restriction on tinted windows in the UK is so surveilance and
speed camaras can get a clear picture of the driver.

I know. We have the same issue in AZ (*)

I'm open to suggestions as to how to make photo of driver or plate
impossible, yet pass a visual check.

If the picture is taken with a flash than install a flash or two near the
licence plate, trigger on incoming flash and fire back and fire back.

(*) The usual way it's avoided in AZ is you wear a Halloween mask of
our former governor (now gone to Homeland Security :-) Only problem
is that she's uglier than Janet Reno, so you scare other drivers.

...Jim Thompson

--
Boris