Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking,rec.woodworking
dpb dpb is offline

Default Help: How to Make a Gang Saw

Searcher7 wrote:
I figure a gang saw like this would be an easier option than some sort
of indexing jig with stops where I'd have to make passes for every
parallel cut. But correct me if I'm wrong. (I doubt that would be as
accurate).

I'd be playing w/ small cutters like the Dremel saw blades, etc.,
determining what you need to cut the material manually.

Something on that order is small enough to go on a shaft although 30x
2x0.156" -- ~10" so it'll have to be a good quality hard tool steel
spindle to not be excessively flexible at any reasonable diameter.