Posted to alt.home.repair
Oren[_2_] Oren[_2_] is offline

Default Staining and concrete bid

On Thu, 5 Feb 2009 19:21:08 -0700, "SteveB"
wrote:

In Las Vegas $5 - 6 per sf ( going is $7 - 9 per sf ?). Folks need
construction jobs around here right now and the smart guys are not
being selfish.

Same around here...If things don't turn around soon you'll see contractors
of all stripes including myself standing in the parking lot of the
Homedepot with signs that say...Will work for food...LOL...

I hope it don't get too bad in Vegas. I still got two houses there I want
to dump.

The bubble broke years ago. Vegas still has a breaking point. Lucky
for me I bought down when I had cash. The housing storm was fun, but I
still have a manageable mortgage. Don't plan to dump any time soon.