Posted to alt.home.repair
Nate Nagel Nate Nagel is offline

Default Staining and concrete bid

Oren wrote:
On Tue, 3 Feb 2009 21:52:19 -0700, "SteveB"
wrote:

I got a bid of $4 per sf to form, pour, finish, stamp, dye, and seal about
1,000 sf of patio. Concrete included. What does this go for where you
live? The guy said a year ago here, it was going for double, but now
they're just trying to buy groceries it's so slow. He's a family friend,
and I've seen his work, and it's nice.

In Las Vegas $5 - 6 per sf ( going is $7 - 9 per sf ?). Folks need
construction jobs around here right now and the smart guys are not
being selfish.

..and he has a license...

Hmm. I have been wanting to get part of my driveway redone ever since
moving in. Maybe I should get some bids. (it's asphalt currently, and
where a big tree used to be some roots heaved it all up. This is right
in front of the garage, so I'd like to have it done in concrete to make
it more jackstand-friendly.)

nate

--
replace "roosters" with "cox" to reply.