Posted to alt.home.repair
dadiOH[_3_] dadiOH[_3_] is offline

Default Sink clips

HeyBub wrote:
dadiOH wrote:
HeyBub wrote:

Lamentably, no. There is nothing about the *&$%@! sink to which
anything else can clip, hook, grab, infiltrate, tie, or grasp. Your
picture has some well-placed slots into which some maner of clip can
grip.

1. Dremel tool
2. Make slots
3. Install sink

That solution is like the old saying: "You can't get there from here.
You have to start from somewhere else."

Your idea is absolutely brilliant! Like Ben Franklin's invention of
the bifocal glasses - incredibly obvious, but no one thought of it
before.
Thinking outside the box and imminently more practical than "Can you
fashion some sort of lathe?" I don't think I'm being premature in
saying "Thank you."

Aw, shucks, twern't nuthin'

--

dadiOH