Posted to alt.home.repair
1D10T[_2_] 1D10T[_2_] is offline

Default Sink clips

"HeyBub" wrote in message
m...
1D10T wrote:

This it?
http://retrorenovation.com/wp-conten...sink-clips.jpg

Lamentably, no. There is nothing about the *&$%@! sink to which anything
else can clip, hook, grab, infiltrate, tie, or grasp. Your picture has
some well-placed slots into which some maner of clip can grip.

Well, fugg it. It's not like the sonofabitch is gonna levitate itself into
the cosmic ether or miracle itself into the next room!

Last ditch perhaps, but here goes - - - -

Embed the sink in a good bead of silicon, get it squared with the counter
edges and place a cement block or two in the basin(s) and let it sit for a
day or two.
Don't laugh at me - I've done it in a workshop counter three years ago and
it's still hanging in there.