Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Dread anyone?

On Tue, 3 Feb 2009 15:10:04 -0800 (PST), wrote:

On Feb 3, 5:18*pm, "Ed Huntress" wrote:
"RAM³" wrote in message

m...

"Ed Huntress" wrote in message

"SteveB" wrote in message

Those wheel machine guns with the multiple barrel like The Terminator
favors would seem to be enough for me. I wouldn't want someone after me
with one of those. *I have seen videos of them, and they are awesome.
So are the 20 mm. chain cannons. *I have a video of them at max range
with IR night scopes taking out some insurgents with explosive rounds,
and literally shredding the vehicles and blowing the insurgents to
pieces. Small pieces. *I also like that video of the 50 cal. Barrett
with explosive shells picking snipers off rocks in Afghanistan.

Steve

(Maestro, a drum roll, please...) Da-da, da-dah, da-DAH! Now, THAT's
entertainment!

Do you have any videos of dismemberment with edged weapons? Do you invite
friends over when you show these things?

They're on the Al Jazeera website - Caucasians being beheaded by Arabs.

Dave hasn't moved up to that yet. He's still enjoying his awesome videos of
Arabs being blown to small pieces with 20 mm chain cannons.

Give him time. Once you've taken a step toward becoming what you hate,
anything is possible.

So, do you visit the beheading videos often?

--
Ed Huntress

Actually, a friend of mine was beheaded in Chechnya.

He and two others were kidnapped, held for weeks, then beheaded and
their heads left beside the road outside Grozny.

Know what you're talking about before you spout off, you have not got
a clue.

Dave

Ed spent his war years stoned under a bridge in California. Looking at
all the groovy lights and talking to the wallpaper. Ickey stuff doesnt
happen on his planet.

Gunner

"Not so old as to need virgins to excite him,
nor old enough to have the patience to teach one."