Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
[email protected] spamTHISbrp@yahoo.com is offline

Default Dread anyone?

On Feb 3, 3:09*pm, "Ed Huntress" wrote:
wrote in message

On Feb 3, 1:27 pm, "Ed Huntress" wrote:

wrote in message

On Feb 3, 9:53 am, "Ed Huntress" wrote:

"SteveB" wrote in message

Those wheel machine guns with the multiple barrel like The Terminator
favors would seem to be enough for me. I wouldn't want someone after
me
with one of those. I have seen videos of them, and they are awesome..
So
are the 20 mm. chain cannons. I have a video of them at max range with
IR
night scopes taking out some insurgents with explosive rounds, and
literally shredding the vehicles and blowing the insurgents to pieces.
Small pieces. I also like that video of the 50 cal. Barrett with
explosive shells picking snipers off rocks in Afghanistan.

Steve

(Maestro, a drum roll, please...) Da-da, da-dah, da-DAH! Now, THAT's
entertainment!

Do you have any videos of dismemberment with edged weapons? Do you
invite
friends over when you show these things?

--
Ed Huntress
People who would happily kill you and yours because you don't bow down

I'll bet you'd find you have a lot in common with them, Dave, if you got
know them. You're off to a good start: you even like the same kinds of
movies!

--
Ed Huntress
No, nothing in common.

Hey, enjoying the same kind of entertainment is a good conversation-starter.
They like guns, you like guns. You like watching people get shredded, they
like watching people get shredded. You're off and running!

Believe it or not, there are some people who have demonstrated, again
and again, that they have forfeited the right to live in the community
of men.

And they feel the same way about you. There's another thing you have in
common!

Lets just label this group 'people who will kill you for not obeying
islam, people who will throw acid in the face of girls for the crime
of going to school, people who will kill their own daughter for being
raped'.

Well, there are some new cultural attitudes you can share. If you like
watching people get shredded, you'll find a few other points of shared
experience in there somewhere.

--
Ed Huntress

Get this into your head, nice and clear- there are people out there
who do NOT have a before-1st-contact live-and-let-live attitude.

MY attitude towards THEM is a result of THEIR attitude towards ME.

If someone clearly states their goal is to kill and subjugate, my
attitude will be adjusted accordingly.

Dave