Bill Thomas

Default Is there a way to filter....

It does not work on my PC. I have configured according
the instructions in the postings of this newsgroup.
The problem may relate to the use of a proxy server,
which nfilter should not use and which I have to
tell Mozilla to not use to access the news server.
Does a way exist to determine if nfilter uses the
proxy server? Does a way exist to tell it not to
use the proxy server? Does this matter or should I
look elsewhere for a solution?

Doug Winterburn wrote:

On Wed, 08 Oct 2003 22:21:27 +0000, Bill Thomas wrote:

Does nfilter work with Mozilla, another web browser and
and news and mail reader.

Yes for new accounts. SAProxy/spamassassin will work for email accounts.

-Doug