Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Wes[_2_] Wes[_2_] is offline

Default eBay prices tanked

Gunner Asch wrote:

The gun dealers only have to point at recent and current Democrat
legistlation and statements of intent by the Left.

When they themselves declare that your guns and your liberty are up for
grabs....the gun dealers dont need to use Democrat Scare Tactics.

Joe Bidden, next in line in succession and having the ear of the President. Almost as bad
as having Chuck Schumer, Indy Bank toppler (election timing) and over all gun grabber, as
Veep. I hope nothing happens to the current President during his term.

Somehow unlike our English brothers in other nations, I don't think we are going to turn
our arms over because some tin pot dictator is worried that the Second Amendment might be
his undoing. That Constitution, a pesky thing for those that don't believe in freedom for
the masses.

Wes
in their eyes." Dick Anthony Heller