Posted to alt.home.repair
Peter H Peter H is offline

Default High water power cut off?

On Feb 2, 6:03*am, Puckdropper puckdropper(at)yahoo(dot)com wrote:
I've done some Google searching, checked the archives of this group for
relavent recent discussion, and have thus far come up with nothing useful..

We have a water softener and dehumidifier that drain in to the sump pump. *
The sump pump output pipe froze, causing the discharge from the softener
regeneration to back up into the basement. *I'm looking for a high water
alarm that can cut the power to these devices in case something happens
again.

Does anyone know of such a thing?

Puckdropper
--
On Usenet, no one can hear you laugh. *That's a good thing, though, as some
writers are incorrigible.

Here's what you need.

http://www.aartech.ca/fs3-4h-90-floo...fs3-4h-90.html

Peter H