Lew Hodgett

Default Random Orbit Sander..Porter Cable 333VS..Ridgid 2610..Bosch 3727DEVS

"hda" writes:
I like the Bosch 3727DEVS for some of the same reason, I have a Bosch
1584 jigsaw, best in the world IMHO.

Can anyone give me their opinions on either of these sanders? I need
a good ROS, price is not the first concern, I like 6" over 5" from a
pure efficiency standpoint, and I need an easily adaptable DC port.

Bosch unless you really want to move up to the high cotton, then Fein.

Have beat the crap out of my Bosch for the last 5-6 years. I lust after a
Fein.

HTH

--
Lew