Posted to alt.home.repair

Default High water power cut off?

I've done some Google searching, checked the archives of this group for
relavent recent discussion, and have thus far come up with nothing useful.

We have a water softener and dehumidifier that drain in to the sump pump.
The sump pump output pipe froze, causing the discharge from the softener
regeneration to back up into the basement. I'm looking for a high water
alarm that can cut the power to these devices in case something happens
again.

Does anyone know of such a thing?

Puckdropper
--
On Usenet, no one can hear you laugh. That's a good thing, though, as some
writers are incorrigible.