Posted to uk.finance,uk.d-i-y
Rod Rod is offline

Default current accounts with online banking and NO TIMEOUT?

John Stumbles wrote:

So what banks have sensible web interfaces that aren't a total PITA?

Ain't just banks. The number of companies that lose your order/basket if
you pause for a few minutes is huge. I could put up with having to login
again (or use some password to reactivate a session), but losing the
list of carefully identified and chosen items is enough to make me want
to go elsewhere. And, if possible, I do.

What compounds the annoyance/irksomeness factor is that you are rarely,
if ever, told that this happens.

--
Rod

onset.