hda

Default Random Orbit Sander..Porter Cable 333VS..Ridgid 2610..Bosch 3727DEVS

I need a new Random Orbit Sander. I was all but locked and loaded to
go buy a Porter Cable 333VS, as I am a big PC fan. Went to HD today
on another mission and looked at the Ridged 2610 ROS. The 6" dual
Random orbit sander.

I like the large dust collection chute(I have an Oneida DC system), 6"
versus 5" and the fact that it has a lifetime warranty if you buy
before December.

I like the Bosch 3727DEVS for some of the same reason, I have a Bosch
1584 jigsaw, best in the world IMHO.

Can anyone give me their opinions on either of these sanders? I need
a good ROS, price is not the first concern, I like 6" over 5" from a
pure efficiency standpoint, and I need an easily adaptable DC port. I
heard these Ridgid's are Ryobi, which is a concern. Are they in fact
a Ryoby copy, or just made in the same factory as Ryobi?

Any opinions would be great. If I am missing another sander out
there, let me know.