Posted to uk.finance,uk.d-i-y

Default current accounts with online banking and NO TIMEOUT?

In article ,
John Rumm wrote:
Well of all that I have tried so far (probably half a dozen or more of
the high street big names, de-mutulaised building socs, and some of the
internet only ones) I would say that Barclays have the best online front
end by far. You can do most stuff relatively easily. However they do
have a timeout[1] of about 10 mins or so IIRC.

It's my bank and it is unusual in working fine with my RISC OS browser.
Which is handy as I use a RISC OS prog for my accounting.

--
*To steal ideas from *one* person is plagiarism; from many, research*

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.