Posted to rec.woodworking
Robatoy[_2_] Robatoy[_2_] is offline

Default BUY USA clause in bailout package violates NAFTA

On Feb 1, 5:39*am, "MikeWhy" wrote:
. (FWIW, I've tried banning my wife from watching that kook case Lou Dobbs
on CNN. She mistakes his gossip and ranting for hard news and facts. I'll
settle for her not parroting his nonsense in my presence, but she still
slips up now and then. One day, I really will climb the roof and clip that
satellite cable.)

Lou blathers on about whatever will sell him books. Just a windbag
from the Limbaugh school.
Lou figures if it works for Rush on the right, it ought to work for
him on the so-called left.
They're both talking heads with very little substance or soul.

Funny thing is, sometimes both of them slip up and say something true.

BTW, isn't there an amendment that deals with cable snipping
somewhere? G