Posted to rec.woodworking
PDQ PDQ is offline

Default BUY USA clause in bailout package violates NAFTA

Hey Swing.

Not to rain on your parade but ---
I really do not care how much interest the thieves charge.
I still use my credit cards daily and
I get to use their money for 30 days
while mine gets 30 days of interest (all be it mighty small in comparison)

I Pay Them All Off when billed.

I have done so for years (about 30 of them) as that was when I figured out how they went about charging interest.

P D Q

"Swingman" wrote in message ...
"Morris Dovey" wrote

I cut up all my credit cards more than 30 years ago and did without a lot
of instant gratification - and struggled through some pretty thin times
with what I had. There isn't much I can say without offending a lot of
people - so I won't.

Au contraire ... if meekly accepting 18 - 30% interest on credit card debt,
in itself a clear manifestation of rampant ignorance/stupidity, is not
offensive, it's rather doubtful your words can be.

--
www.e-woodshop.net
Last update: 10/22/08