Posted to alt.architecture,alt.home.repair

Default Scope of work

On Jan 31, 11:01�pm, "Ed Pawlowski" wrote:
"Oren" wrote in message

On Sat, 31 Jan 2009 18:46:28 -0500, Nate Nagel
wrote:

Bid/contract work is not like shopping in a store.

Sharpest Pencil wins, I say

Sharpest pencil does not always = good work though.

Last roofing contract I let was $25,000 more than the lowest bid, but I got
away cheaper when all is said and done. �Why? �He was aware of what really
had to be done, up front, not after the job was started, and had a capable
crew..

the lowest price ANYTHING is rarely a good deal.

cheaper tend to be well CHEAP

with the lowest price components etc.

just my 2 cents, which you will like its FREE