Posted to rec.woodworking

Default BUY USA clause in bailout package violates NAFTA

On Jan 31, 2:57*pm, Mark & Juanita wrote:

* What did people THINK was going to happen when they elected liberal
statists to office? *That somehow they were going to get fiscal restraint
and fiscal responsibility?

I know, I know. But I am going with John Wayne on this one; "He
wasn't my candidate, but he is my President". I am trying to give the
guy a chance and be as positive as possible. I am sick of the
infighting between politicians and the public over partisanship
issues.

I WANT things to go well. I do not care who the president is...
neither side of the isle has been able to field anyone dynamic for
years, so we are left with whatever candidate wants to face the
storm. I am not partisan; both sides stink of the feces of "bought
and paid for" politics.

I want Obama to do well as our leader, because if he does, by default
it is possible we might as well.

I just didn't think things would go SO horribly wrong SO fast... less
than 14 days in... I didn't have a clue those guys were that arrogant
and downright stupid.

Robert