Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Leon Fisk Leon Fisk is offline

Default Safety glasses w bifocals

On Fri, 30 Jan 2009 17:23:00 -0700, Joe Pfeiffer
wrote:

snip
This eBay page/link has some pictures of them:

http://shop.ebay.com/sis/_W0QQ_kwZMa...sesQ20WQ2fCase

I poked around their website (Magnivision) and couldn't find
any info on these models...

Thanks! -- the ones I have are in a two-piece metal case, 5 inches
long, cross section is elliptical 5/8" x 7/16". They're smaller than
the ones on the ebay page seem to be.

I'm sure none of the choices were that small. The round
version was exactly like the round/pen looking ones on the
eBay page. That eBay seller had them really cheap too. If
he/she could be trusted, that is a pretty good deal.

I noticed one model there that folded in the center:

http://cgi.ebay.com/EYE-ZOOM-FOLDING...em120369552586

A bit unusual and more compact in length, or should be.

Oh well, I tried. At least they still had them. I suspect
that they may be a discontinued model, seeing they had no
info on their website. You may just be out of luck finding
an exact replacement

--
Leon Fisk
Grand Rapids MI/Zone 5b