Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Wes[_2_] Wes[_2_] is offline

Default OT - Dee Wescott, 1927 - 2009

Tim Wescott wrote:

If your "metalworking" includes working on early Fords, you'll want to
know that my dad, the owner of Wescott's Auto Restyling, passed away
yesterday:

Tim, I'd like to say I know how you feel but so far only my adopta dad has died on me. We
were not that close but I've come to accept he was doing as best as he could.

I tend to think about things as I make the long drive to work and today, I was thinking
about losing people I love. As mom age, I worry about that day that will come more much
more often.

The few times you see a man cry is the death of a child, a wife or a parent.

Please accept my condolences,

Wes