Posted to rec.woodworking
Ed Edelenbos Ed Edelenbos is offline

Default OT Boy taken away from grandparents, given to gay men for adoption

"Edwin Pawlowski" wrote in message

The problem is the taking away from grandparents. If this is a true
story, it is really sad and the "too old" does not cut it. Courts should
not even be involved in a family matter.

Hmmm... like when the parents are neglectful (like drug addicts or drunks),
or abusive (physical, psychological, or sexual). Or when there is an
abusive spouse, or relative... or spousal abuse, or when the parents or
next of kin are physically unable to care for the child(ren).

In a world where these things don't exist, or in a world where other parts
of society would take up the slack, maybe we wouldn't need the courts to
intervene. Please get back to me when we get to that world.

Ed