Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Ignoramus20251 Ignoramus20251 is offline

Default OT - Dee Wescott, 1927 - 2009

My condolences Tim.

On 2009-01-30, Tim Wescott wrote:
If your "metalworking" includes working on early Fords, you'll want to
know that my dad, the owner of Wescott's Auto Restyling, passed away
yesterday:

http://www.oregonlive.com/clackamasc...x.ssf/2009/01/
dee_wescott_a_founding_father.html

Petty Officer (or Chief, I'm not sure), USN, 1945-1949
Founding member and past president of the Multnomah Hotrod Council
Founder and owner of Wescott's Auto Restyling, an award-winning
custom shop, body shop, and manufacturer of bodies and fenders
for Fords from 1927 - 1940 (and later truck fenders)
Founder and past board member of Damascus (Oregon) Water District
(merged with Sunnyside Water)
Firefighter, board member, chief, chairman, assistant chief of
Boring Volunteer Firefighters
Member of Damascus (Oregon) Civic Club
Founding member of the Oregon Reinforced Plastics Association
(Reluctant) founder and former mayor of the City of Damascus

Father, brother, son, etc.

posting on Usenet.
http://improve-usenet.org/