news.verizon.net

Default Router Question

You also may want to check out this discussion, as it seems pertinent:
http://groups.google.com/groups?hl=e...com%26rnum%3D1

Hope this helps.

-Barry K.

"George M. Kazaka" wrote in message
Bosch Hands down, I do not use Dewalt Routers But I can tell you since I
have about 20 operating Bosch's That they are Work horses
wrote in message
Ok, so now I am getting down to the nitty-gritty. It is now such a close
call that I may just end up flipping a coin.

I have narrowed down my choices to two options. Both are the exact same
price ($240) and both are 2.25HP routers with fixed & plunge bases and a
carrying case.

They are the DeWalt #DW618PK and the Bosch #1617EVSPK (which also

includes
an edge guide.

So what's the word fellas? The DeWalt, the Bosch, or the coin toss?