Posted to rec.woodworking
DGDevin DGDevin is offline

Default Is there a Tool Opposite of Vice (Separator)?

-MIKE- wrote:

http://www.harborfreight.com/cpi/cta...temnumber=4854

Those are decent with a little spray lube.
Great thing about Harbor Freight is their return policy is inversely
proportional to the quality of their tools. :-)

I've only returned one item there and they gave me no hassles. Speaking of
Woodcraft it was an item sold at both stores but significantly cheaper at
HF. However I bought all the accessories at Woodcraft because they were
closing them out and gave me a decent price. I hear a lot more of, "Let me
see what I can do out-the-door" at Woodcraft these days.

I got a set of these at HF recently and they've proven very useful,
there are some decent items there in between the somewhat shoddy
stuff.

That is the same exact package that Woodcraft sells for 10-12 bucks.
I like mine. That plastic is stronger than it looks.

Yeah, it looks like it would be stronger than it looks. ;~)