Posted to uk.d-i-y
Andrew Mawson Andrew Mawson is offline

Default Flexible soil pipe

"Tim S" wrote in message
Andrew Mawson coughed up some electrons that declared:

I'm running 100 mm soil pipe as data cable conduit between several
outbuildings, and at one point need to go under floor level

between
two walls at right angles but differing heights - access is very
difficult but I should be able to core drill the walls.

I seem to remember there is a flexible / corrugated version of 100

mm
soil pipe rather like land drain but without the slots, but google
fails to reveal a source - I probably only need a metre or two.

Any
clues as I could hopefully pull this between the holes??? (The

short
versions for 'back of loo' are far too short)

AWEM

You can buy the real stuff he

http://www.ebuildingsupplies.co.uk/c...categoryID=700

Cheers

Tim

PS - Don't know where you live, but if happened to be

Kent/Sussex/Surrey I'd
be happy to go halves on a 50m roll (I'd like 10m in a month or so

for
stuffing some MDPE through and another load spare for wires - I

don't care
about the colour).

But the have 6m lengths too.

Tim, East Sussex so not too many miles away. But is that stuff
connectable to brown 100mm drain pipe? I already have an extensive
conduit network arround the site as I bought a bulk batch of it in 6m
lengths, and put it in each time I open a trench for other services,
so that I can pull anything else through in the future.

AWEM