Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking
Bob Haar Bob Haar is offline

Default OT Humour - Why people move to Florida 1

On 1/28/09 11:21 AM, "Upscale" wrote:

"Bob Haar" wrote in message
Personally, I would always pick a bit of cold & snow over hurricanes and
alligators and sink holes - to say nothing of the menace of the 80+ year

old
drivers in Florida.

The 80+ year old drivers are up here. These "snow birds" as they're called
just happen to relocate to Florida in the winter.

Yes, we do see some returning snow birds, but not nearly as many as along
the west coast of Florida. I rarely see someone driving for miles with their
turn signal going.

Where is "up here" ? I am in Rochester Hills, Michigan.