Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking
Bob Haar Bob Haar is offline

Default OT Humour - Why people move to Florida 1

Both of these are funny, but more because the main characters look so
unprepared for winter. They come across as being southerners who moved
north. I mean - who would clean off a car with a brief case. Everyone knows
that a credit card is the right tool for chipping ice off your windshield.

Personally, I would always pick a bit of cold & snow over hurricanes and
alligators and sink holes - to say nothing of the menace of the 80+ year old
drivers in Florida.