Posted to uk.d-i-y
Mark Mark is offline

Default Flexible soil pipe

"Andrew Mawson" wrote in message
I'm running 100 mm soil pipe as data cable conduit between several
outbuildings, and at one point need to go under floor level between
two walls at right angles but differing heights - access is very
difficult but I should be able to core drill the walls.

I seem to remember there is a flexible / corrugated version of 100 mm
soil pipe rather like land drain but without the slots, but google
fails to reveal a source - I probably only need a metre or two. Any
clues as I could hopefully pull this between the holes??? (The short
versions for 'back of loo' are far too short)

AWEM

Try a search on: convoluted ducting

mark