Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default New boiler - what to buy?

In article
,
David wrote:
I know everything about that boiler and there are better boilers
around that are far cheaper as well. I said "Very expensive for what
it is, massive on the wall and poor flow rate once the 15 litre tank
is empty."

The Worcester-Bosch 440 and 550 are superior although washing machine
sized. The Ethos 54C beats the hell out the 937.

You are bitter because you paid too much and bought a models with poor
DHW performance to others.

No I am NOT being bitter because I paid too much.

Don't concern yourself. Dribble's favourite boiler changes more often than
his underpants. [shudder] And what was fabulous last week is now crap.
That's what happens when your 'knowledge' comes purely from adverts.

--
*Succeed, in spite of management *

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.