Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Michael Koblic Michael Koblic is offline

Default In Honor of Don Foreman's successful defib implant...

AL A wrote:
In order to observe and celebrate the positive outcome of Don's recent
medical procedures, I would like to share a little project that I
completed a recently. (Drum roll, please....)Presenting the amazing,
one-of-a-kind..........

.....DEFIBRILLATOR COFFEE TABLE!!!!!!:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v4...d/IMG_2622.jpg

That is a real, but old defib machine. It was actually working* when
I got it out of an old barn, where it had been stored for many years for
some reason.

That one would be kind of hard to implant. However...

I remember a lady who did not want to have one of them new-fangled
pacemakers implanted. The old one worked for her just fine. It was a box,
not unlike the one in the picture (smaller of course :-) which was attached
to her waist by a belt. The whole thing was powered by Duracell batteries.
She was pacing- dependent so we (and others) always asked the same question;
"How do you change the batteries?"

The answer was "Very quickly!"

--
Michael Koblic,