Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Don Foreman Don Foreman is offline

Default OT Implant done

On Fri, 23 Jan 2009 19:44:57 -0800, "Paul Hovnanian P.E."
wrote:

Leo Lichtman wrote:

"Don Foreman" wrote: (clip) The rep was quite aware of my interests. He
kidded me a bit about the
volume of email at his employer the past few days.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Congratulations, and best wishes for an uneventful recovery. What did the
rep say regarding welding?

I don't think the batteries in those defibrillators have enough power to
weld anything.

;-)

Maybe once or twice, Paul. I'd bet that much of the volume of my unit
is lithium battery. It can deliver at least one and probably several
41 joule shots. When I repaired photoflash units as a kid I learned
that 50 joules would vaporize the end of a respectable screwdriver,
waking parents with a report like a .22 rifle which was NOT a good
idea.