Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Refinish King Refinish King is offline

Default HF multimeter - takes a lickin' & keeps on tickin'

A pound of rice:

And one of whatever the little fish, they eat in china are. For a whole
day's production, at about 200 meters per hour.

Now, that's cheap!

RK

"Too_Many_Tools" wrote in message
On Jan 23, 10:45 am, Bob Engelhardt wrote:
Had an "accident" where the chuck on my lathe attacked my HF DMM. It
just reached out, grabbed the leads, and smashed it on the ways.
"Damn", I thought, "there goes a perfectly good $3 meter!"

The case was cracked & the LCD display knocked out. Reassembled it,
glued the crack & it works! Good thing, too, 'cause the price of a new
one is up to $5.

HF believer,
Bob

LOL...yeah I love them too.

And this is from a guy who has meters worth thousands of dollars.

What do you think their cost of production is?

TMT