Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Larry Jaques Larry Jaques is offline

Default OT Implant done

On Fri, 23 Jan 2009 11:24:55 -0800, the infamous "Leo Lichtman"
scrawled the following:

"SteveB" Leo. Please reread the portion: "She said both were not good
days."
I did read that. My concern has to do with safety. Many people subject to
seizures are not allowed to drive at all. Where does this fall on the scale
between *perfectly safe* and *too dangerous to be permitted*?

A defib event isn't exactly a seizure, Leo, and since the leads are on
the heart, it wouldn't be as much of a body whomp as paddles are. I'd
like to hear what happens to folks who have experienced it, though.

Steve, what did she say about the physical aspects of the events?

Jack Kevorkian for Congressional physician!