Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Joe Pfeiffer Joe Pfeiffer is offline

Default Safety glasses w bifocals

Leon Fisk writes:

On Wed, 21 Jan 2009 22:39:09 -0700, Joe Pfeiffer
wrote:

So now I'll send a question back: I've got a pair of reading glasses
with lenses that are 1/2 inch high (I just measured) and have a metal
tube carrying case, which I bought at Sears. They're obviously
unuseable in the shop, and not as nice as larger lenses in my
office -- but I can put 'em in my pocket and have them available at
meetings. Sears has stopped selling non-prescription readers, and I
haven't found another source. Anybody know of some place I can find
these?

I have seen two versions of these at my local Meijer store.
One comes in a tube as you described and the other one was
similar, compact package, but not a tube. If you want I'll
take a look at them next week and see if I can get an
address and/or website info for you. It would be next
Friday, only go out once a week nowadays ;-)

I'd appreciate that, thanks.