Denver Woody

Default MLCS router bits

"Rich" wrote in message
Does anyone use MLCS bits? I have used frued and rockler bits in1/4 shank.

just bought a dewalt dw621 and want to start getting some 1/2 shank bits.I
have checked pricing per bit from frued,rockler,mlcs.cmt and a few others.
They all seem to be close. MLCS has a set of 66 bits for 189.95. I started
pricing this set indivdually and its at about 1000.00. Has anyone used

this
set. Are you happy with it.

I got the "Milennium Set" (66 piece set you mention) on sale from MLCS for
$119.95. At that price per bit I couldn't pass it up, as I had no other
router bits at the time. It is a great starter set. I usually woodwork on
the weekends and only bring out the router on occasion, so this set is fine
with me. Those that use the router more often might prefer something
differnet (more $), for greater wear, better performance, etc. This is all
stuff I wouldn't be able to tell in my limited usage. So for my usage of
the bits...yes, this is a great set.

DW