Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Gunner[_2_] Gunner[_2_] is offline

Default CNC Mill available- So.California

On Thu, 22 Jan 2009 23:35:19 -0800, Bruce L. Bergman
wrote:

On Thu, 22 Jan 2009 10:52:19 -0800, Gunner
wrote:

I have this machine available for sale.

Hitachi-Seiki VA35

(Snip)

Program Upload/Download

MDI Input

RS232 Upload/Download

Tape Reader

Two things, not that I'm buying, but this just popped into my head -
what kind of "Tape Reader"? Is this paper tape - Baudot or ASCII?
And does it come with an ASR-33 sitting off to one side for punching
and proofing new tapes??

Paper tape of course.
Tape punch optional..they are available, though with RS232...why
bother?

Or are we talking Compact Cassette, or 1/2" 9-track BlackWatch data
tape, or Colorado drive, or...

There are too many ancient formats out there that use "tape".

Look at Video Archives - they might have thousands of hours of
archival footage on 2" AMPEX videotape, but it is worthless if there
are no operable machines left to play it back with...

Power 200-220V, 50/60 Hz

1Ph or 3Ph?

-- Bruce --

3ph of course. With a 7.5hp spindle...its not likely to be 1ph

Gunner