Posted to alt.home.repair
Kenneth Kenneth is offline

Default Slight OT...Any Fiberglass Wizards Here...?

On Thu, 22 Jan 2009 13:21:24 -0800, Dan Musicant
) wrote:

On Sat, 17 Jan 2009 16:28:16 -0500, Kenneth
wrote:

:On Sat, 17 Jan 2009 11:53:41 -0800, Zz Yzx
wrote:
:
:Boating newsgroups too. Fiberglass work is a very essential part of boat
:manufacturing and maintenance. I got some terrific help there when I
:repaired a table in my yard, glassing the whole top.
:
:I second the boating group recommendation.
:
:If you call the guys at Gougeon Bro's/West Systems, they're incredibly
:helpul.
:
:-Zz
:
:Howdy,
:
:Of course, I'd welcome any advice I get here, but the
:boating group suggestion has already paid off.
:
:Many thanks,

Oh, and you can also undoubtely get great fiberglass help in surfing
newsgroups and forums. FG is fundamental in repairing and manufacturing
surfboards.

Dan

Hi Dan,

I'm well along on the project with the help of the
rec.boating folks but yours is a great suggestion, and I
would not have thought of it.

Many thanks,
--
Kenneth